2 November 2011

IT"S ALL ABOUT THE FOOD!

Three years in Melbourne and the FOOD is definitely what I'll miss the most. An exhaustive but incomplete list of gastronomical delights that will definitely haunt me when I return to Malaysia:
1. Hardware Societe
How can one not miss Hardware? Pork belly ftw! Never fancied the brunch much but absolutely love the lunch. Imma miss you so much!!!
2. Izakaya chuji
Confession 101- I'm a big fan of Japanese food! The lunch box is sooo good and I loveeeeeeeee the gyoza!
3. Infobooth bubble tea
I know there's bubble tea back home, but I just love the bubble tea at 十大书房.Somehow the bubbles are more chewy and Q. Hahaha
4. Correttos
Salmon pasta ftw! My favorite Italian restaurant on Lygon definitely :)
5. Mart 130
Ok I am contradicting myself. Just said that I don't like brunch but the steak sandwich is too good to be missed :)
6. Le belle miete
Macaroons~ the one dessert I got introduced to in Melbourne. Sake & cherry blossom and Moet is just too good!
7. Brother Baba Budan
As a SUPER coffee fans, definitely love the coffee there. Best I have had in Melbourne (personal opinion). Haha
8. Earl's Canteen
Who ever thought 烧肉 and sandwich goes so well together? Well, it gets a bit messy when you're eating it.
9. Rainbow dim sum buffet
Damn good bargain for money! Lotsa choice and good taste.
10. Animal Orchestra
Just next to university, their coffee's good and the daily soup is to-die-for too!